Community Trips Shop Journal Get the app

Absecon Bay Sportsman Center

Absecon, NJ, U.S.A.

Endorsed by 11017 people

I established Absecon Bay Sportsman Center on July 1st 1985 when my wife Judy and I bought what was at the time simply Absecon Boat Yard, which provided docking, winter storage and limited repair service to the local boating population and a very limited selection of bait and tackle. Mostly catering to the extremely popular Summer Flounder fishing.

It has been a long haul, but I have transformed this into what I believe is the best total Fishing Center in Southern New Jersey. I specialize in Back Bay and Inshore Fishing and carry every type of Bait and Tackle which is necessary for this type of fishing.

Connect

Follow Absecon Bay Sportsman Center today to get updates, news, and reports. Try it.

Trips & Rates

* This outfitter does not currently support booking via Amberjack.

1/2 Day, Full Tide Trip

Charter Boat / 4 Hours / Conventional Gear
Check Availability
More Info
Less Info
  • 1-3 People $375.00
  • 4 People $475.00

Full Day Fishing

Charter Boat / 8 Hours / Conventional Gear
Check Availability
More Info
Less Info
  • 1-3 People $550.00
  • 4 People $650.00

Reviews

Write a Review
There are no reviews for this outfitter yet.
Endorsed by 11017 people.

Recent Photos

Pull that MOJO , Combos Rigged and Ready.  Pick them up and get on the water.
Bunker and Bass are coming! Snag Hooks ... Don't leave the dock without them.
They weren't all blown out of the bay.  But the wind is still trying.
Blow Out Sunday Special.  Heavy Metal Blow Out Too ... TODAY ONLY ... SAVE 25% on all Metal and Bucktail Jigs and all Tsunami Lures Swim Shads in stock.  The Bass are on the way and it's your chance to fill your box with all Jigging Supplies you need.  Don't forget ALL S&S and Magic Tail MOJOs are 25% off until they are gone.  Mention this post and get 50% off any one S&S Or Magic Tail MOJO of your choice. Come see out great selection of Tony Maja wire trolling gear and spoons, Great Penn Combos for pulling your MOJO and everything you need for Stripers.  Remember this is today only, tomorrow the wind dies down and I'm back on the water.
The first time in a long time. Surf clams In the Shell. Not Cheap ! But we have them. 75 cents each, $7 a dozen,  $40 a 3-1/2 gallon bucket or  $75 a Bushel.
Fresh bunker just arriced. Trips full. Going on another Brigantine Fishing Friday.  Reports soon.

Location

Like fishing?

Us too. Join Amberjack for a weekly roundup of the best fishing news, videos, trip giveaways, and more. No spam and we'll never give your email address to another party.

Welcome!